- Will ePAC CMMS work on a computer running Windows XP?
- Yes, ePAC CMMS will run on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32 bit).
- Will I need to install ePAC CMMS on a server?
- No, ePAC CMMS should be installed on a workstation and may not require any IT assistance to install.
- Do I need to own a copy of Microsoft Access to run ePAC CMMS?
- No, we provide both a database and a runtime application so that the end user does not need to have MS Access in order to use ePAC.
- Am I limited to the number of records that I can create?
- No, with the purchase of ePAC CMMS you can create unlimited records in every module.
- Does the software really come with all the features listed, or will I need to buy additional modules or features?
- ePAC 6.2 CMMS is a fully functional CMMS and includes all of the features listed on the product page. No additional purchase is required.
- If I need additional functionality or need to add more users, can I upgrade ePAC CMMS?
- Yes, if you decide that you need additional features that are offered in our newest version or if you need to add more users, simply contact our sales (firstname.lastname@example.org) or support (email@example.com) team to assist with the easy migration.
- Is training available?
- Yes, we offer two training packages: two hour blocks of online training or onsite training is available. One of our support team members would be able to assist in setting up either option if desired.
- Once I purchase ePAC, how long will it take me to get it "up and running"?
- It is our experience that most users can start creating and processing work orders within one week of purchase and installation of the software
Specifications for EPAC
- Operating Systems: Microsoft XP/Vista (32 Bit)/Windows 7 (32 Bit)
- Databases: Microsoft Access 2000/2003/2007 (MS Access is only required if end user wants to build custom reports)
Recommended Minimum Hardware:
- Workstation PC: 800 MHz or above
- 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB